1. SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to fill a brand new role at Pure Public Relations. If you are looking for a new challenge read below to find out more...
- Passion for business, beauty + interiors is essential.
- Proven multi-platform experience 2 years minimum.
- Photography skills and desire to learn more.
- Strength in strategy, planning + implementation.
- Brand empathy + market knowledge.
- Ability to work independently + desire to lead a team.
- Joyous, happy, can do personality.
Interviews will take place in January. We can’t wait to meet you.
Please apply by sending your CV, some examples of your proudest SM achievements and why you think you’re the best person for this role to email@example.com
2. ACCOUNT MANAGER: DESIGN + INTERIORS
Our Design and Interiors brands currently include Andrew Martin, Tom Howley, VITA copenhagen, Lexington Company, Sheridan Australia, Sofa Workshop, Brintons Carpets and Designed by Woulfe.
If you LOVE design and interiors this job will be perfect for you. We are looking for an experienced candidate with great interiors knowledge and contacts who can work closely with clients to successfully execute PR campaigns. Exceptional writing and planning skills will be key, plus energy, enthusiasm and ability to work as a team.
Salary: Dependent on experience plus new business commission.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Demonstrate a passion to work within interiors and design.
- Be able to oversee and implement the successful running of your designated accounts, as well as those within the company when required together with in-house activity.
- Be responsible for creating campaign plans in accordance with client objectives, complete dedicated projects within each campaign, help train junior staff, proactively instigate and secure coverage and meet targets.
- Liaise with clients, compile monthly reports, write press releases and client media material, create client profiles and provide expert comment and quotes.
- Develop creative launch content and presentations.
- Be required to take part in company brainstorms, offering creative vision and growing on your existing experience bring your own point of view.
- Have an interest and good understanding of design-led social media and print media.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal, along with organisation and prioritising skills.
- Work efficiently and with exceptional attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work effectively to deadlines, thriving on constant change in a fast-paced PR Agency.
- Have a can-do attitude with experience of working effectively with a team.
- Have competent skills with Microsoft Programmes and Design packages as an advantage.
Please apply by sending your CV and an outline of what makes you most suitable for this role together with any relevant campaigns you have been responsible for to Cara Ward firstname.lastname@example.org
3. JAE: BEAUTY + WELLBEING
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and dynamic Junior Account Executive in our Beauty + Wellbeing division.
The role includes opportunities:
To work with industry leading brands with an active, busy, successful and growing PR team. Daily responsibilities include developing your beauty knowledge, working within a team as well as being responsible for own projects, client liaison, report building, active pitching, building your own media contacts, brainstorming with senior members of the team and overseeing more junior team members.
The successful candidate will have a strong educational background, 18-24 months relevant industry experience, and the desire to develop, learn and progress with Pure.
If you would like to apply, please email your CV together with an example of your proudest PR moment to date to email@example.com