Oscar De La Renta Resort 2019 Hair How-To
Having just dressed Meghan Markle’s mother Doria Ragland for the royal wedding, creatives Fernando Garcia and Laura Kim's brief for their Resort show this week was 'mother-of-the bride'. Think pastel tones and Wedgwood-inspired floral embroidery, the actual dream! Moroccanoil were busy backstage at the show, with Artistic Director Kevin Hughes, working his magic creating super-silky strands.
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO GET THE LOOK...
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment – or Moroccanoil Treatment Light for finer tones - from mid-length to the ends to provide the perfect foundation for styling
- Secondly apply the Moroccanoil Root Boost to root area of the hair for control and body Apply Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion to the mid-length through ends for instant fullness and long-lasting body.
- Then create a center-part and blow dry the hair using the Moroccanoil Ceramic 55 MM Round Brush and Moroccanoil Professional Series Ceramic Hair Dryer until dry.
- Separate hair in to 1.5 inch sections, spray sections with Moroccanoil Perfect Defense to protect hair from heat styling.
- Use a 1.5 inch flat iron to create subtle waves throughout the hair and seal the ends using Moroccanoil Mending Infusion. Complete the whole look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to keep the hair away from face.
Hero Hair Tool
This brush will revolutionise the way you dry your hair
Photo Credit for all images in this folder: Oscar de la Renta Resort ‘18
Hair by Moroccanoil Artistic Director Kevin Hughes
Photography: Jason Carter Rinaldi for Moroccanoil