Perfect 10: Celebrity Make-Up Artist Ciona Johnson-King's Pure Edit
From Pierce Brosnan to Mollie King and Jodie Foster, Ciona's used to working with elite A-listers
Make-up artist and friend of Pure Ciona Johnson-King stopped by our offices to select her perfect 10 products from our showroom. These are the products she couldn't live without, that she travels with in her kit 365 days of the year...
- e.l.f Beautifully Bare Highlighting Natural Glow Stick This is wonderful for precision. It adds glow without colour so you can blend it into whatever tones you're working with for a super-natural result. I adore its easy use & portability. It looks great swept onto the lips too!
- e.l.f Shimmer Highlighting Powder This is the ultimate Instagram 'selfie' highlighter! Think Beyoncé-style cheekbones at Coachella - it certainly packs a punch. The shimmering pigment is so strong it can be used as an eyeshadow too.
- e.l.f Natural Glow Face Palette This oh-so-pretty palette has a bronzer, highlighter and two blushes. The colours blend elegantly together, with the perfect colour and bronzer for subtle matte shading. The results are natural but enhanced.
- e.l.f Booster Drops These are handily positioned in the bathroom with my skincare so I can mix a few drops into lotions and potions and wake up looking all aglow! Also it's perfect to pop into your makeup bag for easy on-the-go hydration
- Perricone MD No Makeup Foundation SPF 30 This is a lovely lightweight dewy foundation. It's just the right formula for a fresh complexion without looking heavy! It has Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines.
- Super Facialist Hyaluronic Acid Firming Daily Brightening Cleanser A beauty therapist in a tube! Yes, you feel so rejuvenated after just a quick cleanse with this, it's like an expert has been tenderly caring for you skin. I love it to instantly refresh and revive.
- Super Facialist Rose Hydrate Miracle Makeover Facial Oil Continue the salon feel experience with this pre-cleanse treatment that features a blend of aromatherapy oils. It's so packed with wonderful ingredients (avocado, raspberry, sunflower seed oil) you might think you're reading the recipe for a superfood salad! This lovely rose non-greasy formula pre-cleanses, hydrates, calms and nourishes the skin. It can also be used as a leave-on facial oil for extra hydration.
- Super Facialist Vitamin C Skin Defence Daily Moisturiser This boats the magical ingredients of Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C, leaving skin plumped and protected with anti-oxidants. A gentle lightweight cream and a little goes a long way. No wonder it's an award winning formula.
- Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion Quinoa proteins thicken each strand for fuller, bouncier hair. A lovely formula that's not gloopy or sticky with a fresh scent.
- Malin + Goetz Hair Pomade This medium hold matte pomade gives a relaxed, casual look. It's great for shorter hairstyles. It contains natural beeswax to moisten the hair. I know this is the 11th product but I'm sneaking it in because I love it so much. Malin + Goetz Sage Styling Cream is easy to apply and quick to reduce unwanted frizz. It's lightweight formula includes sage and verbena to freshen the scalp and hair too.
Ciona & Teri
Ciona is famed for the golden glow she creates
Follow Ciona on Instagram HERE