We are looking for a new Purette to join our team, at our Central London office + showroom.
We are currently looking for a full time Senior Account Executive to work across our amazing portfolio of Beauty + Wellbeing clients.
If you have 2-3 years experience in the interiors space, ideally with agency multi brand background, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and you’re a creative thinker, then please apply - we’d love to hear for you
Our newest Purette will have good media contacts and have a talent for planning and implementing innovative campaigns that deliver results.
PURE PR is a vibrant and dynamic communications agency with an open plan office/ showroom space tucked between the bustling shops of Oxford Circus and the coffee bars of Fitzrovia. PURE PR is a commercially driven, client centred PR firm working with best in class brands across Beauty, Wellbeing, Lifestyle & Interiors
· Assist with strategy, planning and implementation of PR campaigns
· Day to day client communication
· Create press materials including e-blasts, press releases and target media lists
· Have a good knowledge of industry trends and be able to proactively pitch ideas to the client that will benefit their business
· Have an excellent network of contacts and a strong desire to continually develop new relationships
· Contribute to meeting team KPIS for monthly coverage
· Create client reports and presentations with attention to detail
We have a great team and a hard working and happy work culture. We believe in getting the job done, in the best way possible. We are looking for staff who are keen to develop their careers with us, people who go above the norm, constantly seek new opportunities and achieve outstanding results.
We believe in work / life benefits and offer flexi start and finish times, early Fridays, fresh fruit deliveries in the office and free organic feminine hygiene products.
Please send CVs to email@example.com to be considered for the role above, stating clearly why you think you are best suited for the role why you’d like to join our team. Think of this first email as a pitch to sell yourself in. We can’t wait to hear from you.